Daily Antibacterial Sanitising Mist 100ml
Regular price £36.00
Going outside unprotected is like going out in the rain without a raincoat. Germs can easily be transmitted not just inside our body, but also on our belongings, and surroundings.
Defend your health with our newly patented Quantum antimicrobial technology, a germ barrier that stays effective on your skin for the entire day!
Multipurpose 100ml size prefect for second home like office, work place or car.
- Lasting Protection: Decompose 99.9% of harmful bacteria and germs, prevents bacterial's reproduction effectively on the surface of your skin for over 10 hours. It works even longer up to 48 hours on surface such as keyboard, chair, door handle and furniture in common area.
- Laboratory Tested: Kill and block 99.9% bacterial and germs.
- Non-toxic Alcohol-free: Oral toxicity and skin allergy tested by SGS, suitable for all day use.
- Deodorizing: Remove unwanted organic odors.
- Hydrating: Soft and gentle formula on hands, face, feet, and body.
- On-the-go: Easy-to-use. Hand-washing and use of other cleaning product does not disrupt its effectiveness.
- Safe for kids: Unscented, non-flammable, and hypoallergenic. Safe for kids, adults and elders for all-day protection.
How to Use:
• Apply a thin layer on skin evenly until dry. For best result, clean surface of your skin prior to use.
• Re-apply every 8-10 hours or as needed.
• Remove large droplets on glass surface within 15-20 seconds to avoid any markings.
• Store in room temperature.
• Avoid direct sunlight. Do Not Refrigerate.
• Use within 9 months after opening.
- H1N1 Influenza Virus - Report # ASH19-004942
- E.Coli - Report # 100912172FDS1
- MRSA - Report# 100912172FD1
- Salmonella - Report# ASH15-026060
- Legionella - Report# 120810413FD
- Listeria- Report# ASH14-025972
- CMCC - Report# ASH19-000911
- Non-toxic (Acute Oral Poisoning) - Report# 070602924FD
- Non-toxic ( Skin Allergy) - Report# 070703361FD
- Formaldehyde Removal - Report# UG/2013/80235
- TGEV-Coronavirus - model virus for SARS-CoV - Test# TGZ ID-14943
- Vaccinia - VACV ( Test# Dkbl_EN-S_TGEV_AG425K)
- EN14476 (S4 / TGEV-Coronavirus)
- H1N1 Influenza A virus - Certification # DTK20-00415
- 229E-Cov - Certification pending release.