airMask for Kids
Show your care
Control the spread
Wear Face covering are mandatory in shops and public transport at all times in England.
From 8 August, face masks will become compulsory in more indoor settings, including cinemas, museums, galleries and places of worship.
Except for people with certain medical conditions and children under the age of 3 do not recommended for health and safety reasons.
Check it out: Protect yourself and others from Corona-virus
Effective: Antimicrobial fluid resistant outer fabric to ensure maximum protection from person to person droplets transmission.
Breathable: Engineered 3-ply gauze layers with optional filter pocket for maximum comfort and ventilation.
Comfortable: Adjustable ear loops and wire nose fitting for a snug fit.
Freshness: Fabric treated with Silvadur™ technology for effective odor and long-last germ control.
Sustainable: Machine washable, remains high performance after 25 washes.
Eco-friendly: 100% BCI cotton and OEKO-Tex certified.
Premium quality: Meet all CDC washable mask standards. Available in adult and child sizes.
Child/ Young Adult
Fits Size 4T to Adult XS
Fabric size: 8" x 5"
Expandable length: 10" to 13
- H1N1 Influenza Virus - Report # ASH19-004942
- E.Coli - Report # 100912172FDS1
- MRSA - Report# 100912172FD1
- Salmonella - Report# ASH15-026060
- Legionella - Report# 120810413FD
- Listeria- Report# ASH14-025972
- CMCC - Report# ASH19-000911
- Non-toxic (Acute Oral Poisoning) - Report# 070602924FD
- Non-toxic ( Skin Allergy) - Report# 070703361FD
- Formaldehyde Removal - Report# UG/2013/80235
- TGEV-Coronavirus - model virus for SARS-CoV - Test# TGZ ID-14943
- Vaccinia - VACV ( Test# Dkbl_EN-S_TGEV_AG425K)
- EN14476 (S4 / TGEV-Coronavirus)
- H1N1 Influenza A virus - Certification # DTK20-00415
- 229E-Cov - Certification pending release.